Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'll Take The Junk Emails


Little confused.  Same picture as previous post.  You are right.  Instead of feeling a little confused, I am feeling a little guilty.  After finishing my last post, I went to close out the open windows.  This picture was taken from a blog that posts a different historical picture daily and then tells the story behind it.  When I copied the picture to use in Monday's post, I didn't pay attention to the story behind it.  When I went to close the window, I glanced at the story.  Turns out this picture is from 1936 and it is the site of a recently homeless family's make shift home.  They are just off the road and the mother is working to make sure their clothes are clean.  I think I'll take my junk emails...

2 comments:

  1. life is all about perspective, isn't it. i loved reading your last two posts. really, i am grateful for all that i have and need reminders of how good i actually have it! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you.........I will definitely deal with the junk emails and even the voicemail run around!! Check out Uncle Mike's Facebook....if you want a really good laugh!!

    ReplyDelete