Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Friday, February 10, 2012

Still A Long Way Away...

Me: Davey, you look sad, are you okay?
Davey (nods): Yes, I am sad. (slumping shoulders turns and walks down the hall to get dressed).
Me: (starts to follow)
Davey: (Very loud wailing and crying suddenly comes from his bedroom)
Me: (Enters his room) What's wrong, little guy?
Davey: (Hugging me, then looks up with a very tear-stained face...and completely naked I must add...just finished his bath) I don't want to go away to college! (More wailing and crying ensues)!
Me: Why?
Davey: (still crying) It's boring!
Me and Anna: (trying to keep in our smiles and laughter...) It's okay! It is still a long way away!!!! And by the time it gets here you will be all grown up and will want to go!
Davey: Ok...
P.S. Later at lunch Anna asked Davey if he wanted to go to "Utah" or "BIU"?  He shook his head, said "None...I want to go to New York. Do you want to go with me?"

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! That's just hilarious. I love the funny things kids say, and who'd imagine he'd be thinking about going to college already?
    classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! Oh.. how we love our little davey!:) He does not like school!! Nor Annie.. Might just be are little ones who HATE waking up in the morning not being able to watch their shows(davey) or walk to school when it is 32 degrees higher(Anna)!:) haha!!

    ReplyDelete