Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Friday, October 26, 2012

Back in the Saddle...Again

Never got caught up like I planned...have a bazillion, well maybe like 15 or 20 unfinished posts from 2011 and haven't written since beginning of 2012...but I am feeling a need to get back in the saddle and keep my blog current. Kids are growing up too fast and my memory is fading too quickly...I know the time I spend keeping  this little journal about my family will be well-worth it down the  road. Of course, my "if you are going to do it, do it completely or don't do it at all" personality will have to grapple with the holes I've created from my inattention and perhaps I will do some back tracking to fill in a few gaps but I must make staying current my first priority! This is a daring adventure for me to embark upon as the holiday season descends...I have never been a good blogger during those months...don't know why but it is true! Wish me luck and may the creative gods send some good writing energy my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment