Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Feature: From The Archives

Last year Senior's cute sis Auntie Alison and I started scanning Senior's parents slides to convert to DVD.  After a lot of hours worth of work we decided that it would be more time effective and actually not that expensive to hire Costco to finish it up...however, I still have a bunch of the photos on my hard drive which is pretty fun.  New feature for Monday will highlight one of those pictures from the archives...
Senior and his little brother Fig.  Based on the note taped to Fig's shirt it is most likely Father's Day 1977.  Looking pretty snazzy for church!  BTW:  Note reads, "I will help my Dad by eating my food well and obeying."  Good advice for just about any five year old.  Note the detailing on the belts...classic 1970s!

No comments:

Post a Comment