Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stories From the Tree

So, if you had not heard Chocho tends to get a little into history.  She likes all kinds of history but one of her favorites is family history.  So it is understandable the excitement she felt when she got an email about a new endeavor her Aunt Julie was undertaking...you will just have to check it out for yourself:
I am sure Aunt Julie would love your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love Stories from the Tree and have the distinction of being the first follower of Aunt Julie's blog. I also love your blog and have gotten behind in my blog checking these days...also fun to catch up on some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete