Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Thursday, September 15, 2016

Found On Floor Of Mud Room

Poem Author unknown but one of my children

I'm from a town I love
It's a small place to live.
It's covered with home and parks
and has a sweet spirit.
Maplewood Drive and a redbrick home
is where my favorite memories
are made.
From water fights and sleepovers
it is where the bests time are created
Bountiful Utah
What a great place to be.
Boy do I love my home.
Bountiful is for me.


Disclaimer from the mother...Never a fan of sleepovers, we don't do those too much. I like my kiddos home and snuggled up in their own little beds. Yet they made the poem?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment