Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Monday, September 12, 2016

Super-Sonic Hearing

Found this draft in my notes from 2010. Now it is 2016. Judging from the title, it was about Anna and her amazing hearing ability. I've always called her eagle ears until recently when Rob kindly pointed out to me that eagles are known for their keen eyesight, not hearing...yeah, I think he is right. So maybe I need to starting saying bat ears. Just doesn't have the same ring. But regardless, just know that Annie can and will hear just about anything that is said from extremely long distances. Like back basement to front yard...well, that might be pushing it but you get the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment