Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

She Ain't Smiling Now

Goodbye Wisdom Teeth
Yep!  They are gone...replaced by
yucky gauze, the throw-ups and ice packs.
She is finally sleeping...hopefully she'll wake-up feeling a little more on top of her game.
She requested I confisicate her cell phone lest she send some crazy-sounding text messages while high on pain meds. 
Based on the uncontrollable giggling, of which she has no recollection, as they drugged her up at the oral surgeon's office this AM I think that might be a good idea!

3 comments:

  1. Good thinking...you don't want to join the wisdom teeth siblings and go viral. Best to laugh and sympathize with family and friends and not the entire world. Hope Bernina feels better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that, not fun. I felt like a chipmunk with the gauze stuffed in my cheeks. The best part was that my dad gave me $10 per tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I sympathize! What an awful experience that can be. Get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete