Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Squished-Up Dinosaur


Yep, I'll admit it.  My first thoughts three-years ago yesterday as I took my newest little one in my arms, "His face looks like a squished-up baby dinosaur face..." I even said it out loud.  Within a couple of hours, his cute little face was finally starting to show it true self and he has grown into quite a handsome little guy (except for a phase where he kept losing weight and began to take on the appearance of an alien baby right around the time he met several of his family members for the first time at a out-of-town wedding...some of you will remember).  We sure love having Junior around.  Not only is he pretty cool, he gives pretty great smooches and is a cuddly little snuggler!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he is a handsome little guy and I do remember the baby alien phase or didn't we think "ET"....he was so tiny. But look at him now!! Happy Birthday Junior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to add I think he is a darling little newborn as well......they are unique and the phase is sl fleeting!

    ReplyDelete