Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Monday, January 3, 2011

Embracing Her Curly Side?

Recently admitted over Christmas break by Slick through a quiet whisper in my ear, "I think I kinda like my hair curly..."



But alas, it was apparently short-lived, as she hollered as she was headed downstairs to hit the sack this evening, "Mom, will you straighten my hair in the morning."

Maybe one day she will finally get it!  Till then, she is grateful for flat iron technology!

1 comment:

  1. Slick is absolutely beautiful either curly or straight!! Nice to have the option of going either way.....

    ReplyDelete