Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Little Slice

New Thursday Feature--A Little Slice


Sometimes there are those tiny things that if captured give us a picture of what is going on with someone we know.  I'm gonna call those "A Little Slice." Thinking "A Little Slice" might become a regular Thursday post for me.  

Today's "A Little Slice" is a glimpse into the Recently Added file on our family's ITunes library.  

Disclaimer...I am not usually the one adding music to our ITunes and it isn't usually Junior or Queen Bubs.  Slick isn't allowed to go to Itunes without Bernina's or her mom's or dad's supervision.  (Note to self: might need to remind her about that rule...sometimes children momentarily forget certain rules at our house unless they are reminded frequently...) 

Should also add that I have a household of music lovers...all types...Pandora is favorite during homework time...Kids claim they do their best work with the music going...I don't do my best work with the tunes cranked...I used too...does that mean I am getting old?...Luckily adults and kids all seem to appreciate one another's favorites...that is a good thing!

Recently Added:

Entire album
Anthem, Love to Love, Tired Magician, and Cast Away
I See The Light

Rhythm of Love
That Should Be Me

Thought I might add that Justin Bieber has 22 plays, second is Mandy Moore with 16 plays and rounding out the top three is the Mo Tab's "You Raise Me Up".  Hmmmmmmm.....and that is today's "A Little Slice".

5 comments:

  1. Hey Rach, sounds like fun! I miss you guys, I like the little slice... oh shoot, what's your code name? Chocho, or are you Senior? ;) I agree with your girls, music while studying helps, the more boring the topic, the more upbeat the music needs to be to keep my mind turning while trying to dig through the material.

    Anyways, keep rocking to Justin Bieber and keep the blogs coming, they're a lot of fun to read!

    love

    miley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I am out of it and don't even know which music is which but I do need more music in my life but I have never figured out how to put anything anywhere.......music to devices I mean...how hard can it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that comment about music to devices comes up it is actually Gloria....looks like Melissa has been here and used my computer....I like "A little slice"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third time I have tried to post this........I am ready for this Thursday's "A Little Slice"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom.... once BERNINA hears a song on the radio, and likes it she somehow figures the name of it and buys it on iTunes. That is how we got those popular (are family's fav.) songs.:) haha:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete