Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Monday, January 10, 2011

I Could Be Scrubbing Clothes on a Wash Board

Bet she doesn't have to worry about email while she scrubs those clothes!
Just spent 41 minutes unsubscribing from 28 different companies email lists.  Not too exciting, nor does it seem very productive but when I open my email inbox tomorrow hopefully it will be a little less full!  Found myself a little irritated at technology while I was mindlessly clicking away but then I realized I could be scrubbing clothes on a wash board.  But, then again, at least I would be burning a few calories at the same time! Tradeoffs...life is all about tradeoffs.  And I will admit, I do enjoy a lot of the tradeoffs technology brings to me...just not necessarily junk mail!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I put a post here the other night but I don't see it!!! I would rather deal with a brimming inbox than scrub clothes by hand.....but junk mail....especially the hard copy kind drives me crazy!! To much waste and so much is shiny,glossy which means lots of wasted money!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete