Double R Productions



presents



KISSES FROM CHO CHO



sagas and stories of one family fancying the views while climbing the mountains of life



(or at least trying to fancy those views and climb those mountains)



Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 1, 2011

On the docket today in no particular order:
1. A few miles at the gym (started that one last week...figured if I couldn't make it to the gym with all the kids at home--which for me means babysitters--then when could I?)
2. Visit to Office Max to purchase my annual desk calendar that I cannot live without (used to love it 'cause the big spaces made life seem not so busy...love it now 'cause the big spaces are completely necessary to contain all that is happening around here)
3.  A football game or two (go TCU)
4.  Pack up the Christmas decor (seems like the house is empty, but in a good way, once it is all put away)
5.  Hope Giada gets her science project finished up (wouldn't it be lovely to head back to school knowing that project science is complete even though the fair is not until the end of January)
6.  Enjoy one last late night with the kids (bed time is gonna be a major shock to some of their systems come Sunday night...we've been pretty loosey-goosey around here during the holidays)
7.  Finish A Tale of Two Cities so when the DVD comes from Netflix I can watch it with Bernina (she needs to watch it for extra credit in English...she finished reading it a month ago...I am nearing the half way point)
AND
8.  Sort socks (not that I really need to do that today...it is just that any list I make would not be complete without adding that to it...that is a never-ending project at our house)!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try heading back to the gym this year too. :) I've gained back the 10 lbs. I worked so hard to loose...when we moved I quit going to the gym. I smiled about the "sock" to-do...the EXACT same thing here. Drives me a bit insane. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete